Yoga- and tantra school Natha
Mäkelänkatu 56, 00510 Helsinki (Google Maps, Reittiopas)
The school is located in a grey house, about 200 meters from the Mäkelänrinne indoor swimming pool. Entrance from the northern gable, next to the Valintatalo shop.
- jooga(at)natha.fi - inquiries about yoga and the yoga courses
- tantra(at)natha.fi - inquiries about tantra and the tantra courses
You can visit and familiarize yourself with our yoga school on weekdays at 15.00-18.00, when the receptionist is present.
Yearly periods of vacation when there are no courses:
- 23.12. - 6.1. (note the Winter retreat)
- From midsummer to the end of July (note the Summer camp)
- The last week of August
The library is open weekdays at 17.00-18.00. All students of Natha can borrow books.
The school is at a 15-30 meters distance from the tram and bus stops on the Mäkelänrinne street (stop 2425 when arriving from the center and stop 2426 when arriving from north):
- Trams 1 and 7
- Busses 51, 62, 64, 65A, 66, 66A, 67, 67V, 70V, 72, 516, 611, 612K, 620, 623, 633 and 650
The Sörnäinen metro station is at a 1,5 km walking distance from the school. At Sörnäinen you can also change to the trams 1 and 7B or the busses 62, 64, 65A, 66, 66A 67, 67V, 70V, 72, 516, 611, 612K, 620, 623, 633 and 650. They will all take you to the school.
The Pasila train station is at a 1,2 km walking distance from the school: