Welcome to join a yogic midsummer celebration in nature.
PROGRAM (possible to choose Friday only or Friday + Saturday):
- arrival latest 17:00, also possible to arrive earlier and help with kitchen etc.
- 17.30 integration meditations (Midsummer program is included in Summer Camp program)
- 19.30 - 20.30 dinner
- 21 bonfire and special meditation for resonance with the energies of summer solstice
- 21.30 - 01 sauna and midsummer magic...
SATURDAY 24.6. - please bring a tent and a sleeping bag (there is some space for sleeping in living room with sleeping bags - inquire at reception)
- yoga practice in the morning
- short workshop on qualities of Finnish egregore
- yang spiral focusing on Finnish egregore
- lunch (about 13:00)
- program finishes by 16:00
Place: Sundari ashram. The ashram is located near Nuuksio in Espoo in a natural environment of lakes and forest.
Price for Friday is 15€ (inc. dinner),
Price for Both Friday and Saturday (incl. breakfast & lunch) 25€
Sign-up at the reception latest 15.6. Payment latest 15.6. at the reception or to Natha’s account FI25 1279 3000 5134 53
ATT! participants (who are not participating in the whole camp) are kindly asked to consider helping with preparing the meals - please indicate your possibilities for cooking while signing up at the reception.
This midusmmer celebration is intended for all Natha students (incl. hatha yoga participants) and includes the beginning program of the summer camp.
Note that the celebration is open only for students of Natha.